QDOS-sbl Group are proud to be partnering with Alcatel-Lucent to exhibit at HOSPACE 2018, a one-day annual conference and exhibition hosted by HOSPA, the UK’s leading educational organisation for hospitality professionals involved in financial management, revenue management and IT.
Taking place on the 1st November at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London, HOSPACE includes educational lectures and debates covering current hot topics, presented by highly renowned speakers from within the UK Hospitality industry. There will also be workshops and technical updates to cover specific areas that require more in-depth analysis including finance, asset management, revenue management, marketing and technology.
The conference attracts the hospitality industry’s most influential leaders and senior executives, keen to hear from their peers and to network with industry colleagues. Ambitious and aspiring managers reap many rewards from the day, contributing significantly to their professional development.
The HOSPACE exhibition runs alongside the conference, showcasing the leading suppliers of solutions to the hospitality industry. The QDOS-sbl team look forward to welcoming delegates to their stand, where they will be demonstrating Alcatel-Lucent’s Rainbow application for hospitality, which enables an enhanced guest experience and provides communication access to all hotel employees. Further details here…
One of the advantages of choosing Rainbow for Hospitality is that it expands guest-facing hotel applications. Integrating Rainbow API’s into a hotel application can expand guest communications to include:
- Interaction before, during and after the guest stay
- Booking of hotel, restaurant or spa services
- Communication with staff by text or audio
- Promotion notifications such as discounts or upgrades
- Feedback on the quality of stay, after departure.
In addition guests can reach hotel employees ‘as required’ and ‘as approved’ by hotel management. Rainbow for Hospitality extends internal communication tools too, enhancing real-time employee communications for daily and special events, including:
- Briefings between a department head and the team, or between an event leader and an associated team, can take place via their devices using chat or audio.
- Employees can be reached by their team or guests as required and approved by hotel management.
Rates for delegate tickets at HOSPACE 2018
- Members Day Only Rate – £195.00
- Members Day & Dinner Rate – £310.00
- Non-Members Day Only Rate – £275
- Non-Members Day & Dinner Rate – £415