Are you still using Windows 7? If so, you must take action NOW to upgrade your software, before you put you, your business and customers at risk of harmful viruses and malicious software.
Microsoft will not support Windows 7 after January 14th 2020. You can continue to use Windows 7, but once support ends, your PC will become vulnerable to security risks. Windows will operate but you will stop receiving security and feature updates.
When it comes to switching from Windows 7 to 10 there is a lot to consider. However, with help from QDOS-sbl implementing such a major project doesn’t have to be a daunting prospect.
How Windows 7 END OF SUPPORT will affect you:
- End of software and security updates, leaving you open to harmful viruses and malicious software
- Discontinued support for many applications
- Windows 2003/R2 servers will not pass compliance audit
QDOS-sbl is here to help you migrate to Windows 10:
- Assisting with upgrade strategy and project management
- Providing competitive framework pricing to control costs
Download the QDOS-sbl Windows 7 Fact Sheet here for further information
For expert advice on migration to Windows 10 speak to one of the QDOS-sbl team on +44 (0)1473 3010 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org